Wintercon’s Dealers Room is a great place to market your wares to thousands of fans of Sci-Fi, Anime, Comics, Gaming, and Costumes! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE! Dealer tables will be sold on a first come, first serve basis! If we don’t have your payment, you don’t have a table. We cannot take reservations without payment or deposit.
ARTIST ALLEY/SMALL PRESS
Attention Artists, Illustrators, and Writers! Wintercon is the place to show off your talent and reach more fans! We welcome artists of all types and small press to our event.
Wintercon is one of the largest Cosplay Conventions in the US! We LOVE all the fan groups and Cosplayers! Join us and show off your creative skills!
If you would like to be an Exhibitor at Wintercon click here!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) How many tables/spaces can I get?
We have a limit of four booths per vendor.
2) What time is setup?
Typically all day Friday, (Thursday also available) specific time TBA. The convention begins Saturday morning at 10:00am.
3) How are dealers spaces handled when requested?
All dealers will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis within their categories. The contract is posted here so that prospective dealers may read over the rules prior to registering.
4) Can I vend food/adult materials?
The Resorts World Casino NYC officially does not condone the sale of food products in the hall, however Wintercon as an organization has no restrictions on sales of pre-packaged food items. Please be aware if you bring pre-packaged food items you do so at your own risk, we will defer to any requests from the venue should they arise. Fresh-made or non-packaged foodstuffs are not permitted at any time.
5) Can I vend weapons?
No bladed weapons, wooden weapons are allowed.
6) Will there be side rooms for extra dealers?
No. All dealers will be located in one large room.
7) How difficult is load-in? Load-in is a breeze! If your vehicle is under 7ft you can drive right up to the top floor and walk your items in. If over 7ft, you must use the casino loading dock at the rear of the casino.
8) Can I have stock delivered directly to the venue?
Yes but please email for more information.
9) I changed my mind and want to cancel my booking, can I get my money back?
No, all booking are final, non-refundable and non-transferable.