Wintercon’s Dealers Room is a great place to market your wares to thousands of fans of Sci-Fi, Anime, Comics, Gaming, and Costumes! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE! Dealer tables will be sold on a first come, first serve basis! If we don’t have your payment, you don’t have a table. We cannot take reservations without payment or deposit.
ARTIST ALLEY/SMALL PRESS
We welcome all artists and small press to our event.
Wintercon LOVES all the fan groups and Cosplayers! Join us and show off your creative skills!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1) How many tables/spaces can I get? We have a limit of four booths per vendor.
2) What time is setup? Friday morning, specific time TBA. The convention begins Friday at 5pm.
3) How are dealers spaces handled when requested? All dealers will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis within their categories. The contract is posted here so that prospective dealers may read over the rules prior to registering.
4) Can I vend food/adult materials? The Resorts World Casino NYC officially does not condone the sale of food products in the hall, however Wintercon as an organization has no restrictions on sales of pre-packaged food items. Please be aware if you bring pre-packaged food items you do so at your own risk, we will defer to any requests from the venue should they arise. Fresh-made or non-packaged foodstuffs are not permitted at any time.
5) Can I vend weapons? No bladed weapons, wooden weapons are allowed.
6) Will there be side rooms for extra dealers? No. All dealers will be located in one large room.